An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager. You will be a strong, motivated and committed individual who will manage a small bedded care home, providing residential care for elderly residents with dementia.
You will have excellent knowledge and a proven track record of health and safety legislation, along with knowledge and experience of safeguarding of vulnerable adults. You will be a well organised and energetic person with excellent leadership and mentoring skills. Responsible to the registered provider, you will be accountable for the homes operations and activities, ensuring the home operates according to its registration and conditions, complying with legal requirements. You will manage the home to achieve the best possible outcomes for all residents.
We are looking for someone who have a full driving licence and access to a car, who is flexible in their approach along with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- To keep residents safe and well protected at all times.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the home in the interests of residents.
- To develop and manage effectively and efficiently the financial, human and material resources needed by the home.
- To be an ambassador for the home, promoting and marketing its services.
- To ensure the home remains financially viable.
- To ensure all staff receive a copy of the Codes of Practice for social care
- Be expected to achieve good retention of staff, absenteeism and sickness absence (details will be provided as part of your objectives/targets)
- Develop an ethos that reflects residents' individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity
- Have all the necessary policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- Ensure the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognised, assessed and met where possible. This will involve ensuring there are regular planned reviews, assessments and formulation of care plans for all residents in liaison with other professional workers.
- Ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- Develop good working relationships within the home.
- Provide effective support and supervision to the homes' staff.
- Maintain a safe environment for residents and staff and to respond to all health and safety requirements
- Comply with the legislation and regulations concerning environmental health and infection control
- Manage the homes budget and resources in accordance with the established systems and procedures.
- Engage in business planning and marketing of the home.
As well as working alongside a dedicated team, working at this service also brings extra benefits including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid NVQ qualification
- Ongoing wellbeing and mental health initiatives
- HALO Awards to recognise staff who go above and beyond
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Staff Lottery
- Birthday wishes prize draw each month to have your birthday off.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.