Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of Dementia Care for Elderly Residents. Established by a provider who feels strongly that clients should enjoy homely environments, with excellent interiors and gardens and welcoming staff who also make the home a pleasant place to visit.
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Clinical Manager to join my client's Nursing Home that has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CIW over all categories. Team working for one of their most prestigious clients. The Deputy Clinical Manager will support the Clinical Team to deliver a range of services to clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Ensuring a clear focus is maintained on clinical excellence, business objectives company values, and service level agreements.
- You will be building effective relationships with clients and internal teams of nursing professionals.
- Managing a team, you will carry out triage and case management, participate in client meetings and deputise for the clinical manager when required.
- You will receive a Competitive annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership, Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid and Full access to discounts on Perkbox
- Will be a Registered General Nurse
- NMC Pin Required
- Must have at least 12 months experience within a similar setting
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.