Our client is a Residential Care Home situated in Worthing, West Sussex.
As Deputy Home Manager, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our client's care home.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
The perfect candidate will have the chance to lead their team through effective leadership and home management.
You'll make sure you have the best people on-site, delivering a truly empathic service. And, whether you're championing Resident well-being, establishing a vision and development plan for the home or carrying out quality assurance monitoring to your team above and beyond regulatory standards, you'll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Residential Care Home
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Alcohol Dependence (past or present), Alzheimer's, Hearing Impairment & Deafness Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke Visual Impairment
- up to £28,000 per annum,
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- 3 years of experience in the residential care home sector
- Good clinical knowledge and knowledge of NMC code of conduct and standards
- Reliable to manage a staff team in an assertive, diplomatic manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to deliver high levels of care whilst under pressure.
- NVQ4/NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking
- Meals provided on shift
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.