Our client is a Specialist Care Home situated in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
As Care Home Manager, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our client's care home.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
The perfect candidate will have the chance to lead their team through effective leadership and home management.
You'll make sure you have the best people on-site, delivering a truly empathic service. And, whether you're championing Resident well-being, establishing a vision and development plan for the home or carrying out quality assurance monitoring to your team above and beyond regulatory standards, you'll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
- Work in a home rated good by CQC
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
- Free annual NMC Pin
- We're looking for a care home experienced Registered Nurse with current PIN on the NMC register.
- You'll either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5.
- Leadership experience with multidisciplinary teams and conducting risk assessments.
- Whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.