Working closely with the Group Chief Executive Officer you will be the registered CQC manager and have both strategic and operational responsibility for the site. You will have responsibility and accountability for the delivery of high-quality services through effective day to day operational management across the Hospital, ensuring quality and compliance in line with CQC standards.
This role requires an individual who is driven, ambitious and passionate about patient care, and who has a desire to influence at the highest levels, working in close partnership with senior clinical and managerial staff and others to motivate and engage at all levels.
- RGN Qualification or other clinical professional registration
- At least 5 years experience in health or social care setting
- Experience in neurological rehab/complex care
- Knowledge Comprehensive experience managing all aspects of clinical, operational and commercial delivery
- Knowledge of legislation that affects area of work including standards of professional practice
- Experience/understanding of commercial services in health/social care
- Ability to work at a very senior level with a multi-professional group of staff
- You will be required to provide visible leadership and support for neuro rehabilitation care services across the site and create a climate which encourages teamwork and innovation whilst delivering safe, effective, high quality care, patient outcomes and rehabilitation goals.
- You should be an experienced healthcare leader with experience across neuro rehabilitation, who is driven, ambitious and passionate about patient care, and who has a desire to influence at the highest levels working in close partnership with senior clinical and managerial staff and others to motivate and engage at all levels.
- Be responsible for the management and monitoring of budgets for all services/departments. Fully involved with business and budgetary planning and monthly reporting.
- Develop new ways of working with external stakeholders through establishing effective communication with all including commissioners and regulators.
- Strong relationships with local commissioners will be vital.
- Provide strong and expert professional and business support to clinical services, particularly in operational planning, and in ensuring the delivery of high-quality clinical services.
- Able to work as a positive role model and promote the development of service excellence
- Experience of team leadership and working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Significant experience and knowledge at a senior management level in a complex service organisation
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a range of stakeholders including patients, families, commissioners and external parties
- Computer literature, including report writing
- High level of organisation, self-motivation and flexibility in approach and attitude
- Strong sense of commitment to openness and transparency in the leadership role
- Organised and able to prioritise own workloads, and others, with the ability to work to deadlines and with competing priorities
- Positive attitude to self-development and supporting others in doing so
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in collaboration with others effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure whilst supporting and maximising staff skills
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.