Nursing Home Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- RGN or RMN
- up to £21.30/hr (DOE)
- Uniforms Provided
- Yearly Bonus of £1000 (T & C's may apply)
- Full Time Contracts
- Perk Box
- Private Healthcare Scheme
The service currently recruiting currently have two Registered Nurses on shift and are looking to add a third Registered Nurse to their team to ensure resident centred care can be offered in a passionate way!
This role requires a RGN, RNLD or RMN to join the team and they will be happy to offer training and a realistic personalised progress plan within the service and company.
The interview process will consist of a one stage interview with the Home Manager and a trial shift can follow if the successful applicant would like to do a trial shift first before proceeding for an insight on the service.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.