- up to £19.50/hr
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Ongoing training
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Full and part time hours on offer
This state of the art Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and 'Good' CQC.
My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia and general care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated a total of 9.4/10 on a well-known care homes site. This vote has been rated by the family members of the residents and their friends.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.