If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at Newcastle Upon Tyne as their Home Manager, where you'll be the reason why lives change for the better.
This state of the art Nursing Home requires a dedicated Home Manager to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia and General Care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
They never compromise on the quality of their services and the extended team includes trusted GPs, Dentists, Chiropodists and Dieticians, who all work hard to improve their residents' quality of life. This dementia care home have qualified, dedicated staff who help people to maintain the identity and dignity of their residents. With a focus on living life to the fullest, this home offers activities such as hairdressing salons, bars, cinemas, gardening, and cooking courses to name just a few!
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- DBS paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary
- A strong support network from Regional manager and the wider teams
- We are always searching for passionate and experienced people who are prepared to continuously grow, develop, and learn. There are career progression opportunities at all levels.
- You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- You have experience working in the health care sector at home management level ;
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care;
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.