My client requires a dedicated Residential Home Manager to manage a medium sized residential care home in Blyth, Northumberland. The service offers Dementia Care & Palliative Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
This service has been rated 9.8/10 on carehomes.co.uk with a total of 36 reviews from the residents at the service and their family members.
Within the Nursing Home Group, they provide residential and nursing care services to the elderly across the UK. Each care home is an extended family, bringing together residents and their loved ones, their colleagues in care, clinicians, hairdressers, commissioners and CQC regulators, members of the local community the list goes on. They are heavily focussed on creating a warm and inclusive environment in which their residents feel a sense of security and belonging, while at the same time retaining their dignity and self-respect.
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- DBS paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary
- A strong support network from Regional manager and the wider teams
- You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- You have experience working in the health care sector at home management level
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.