We are recruiting a Home Manager for a family run business for their Nursing Home in Stockton On Tees, Cleveland. The home provides 24 hour care for elderly people, including those living with Dementia. Fully compliant with CQC, a stable home. Compassion lies at the heart of everything this company does.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
As the Home Manager you will have support from the Deputy Manager in the day to day running of the Home, showing your passion and commitment for delivering the highest standard of care to the residents and developing evidenced based care in a safe, friendly and comfortable environment.
You will be inducting and supervising the care staff team, liaising with multidisciplinary team and families, helping in administering and ordering medicine, assessing and planning admissions.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Caring, warm-hearted and compassionate nature
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- At least 2 years' experience as a senior carer/team leader or equivalent
- The person will take overall responsibility of staff and residents in the absence of the Home Manager
- Need to be flexible which will include days and nights availability
- Recent experience of working in a Nursing Home dementia setting in a senior role
- Previous experience as a Deputy Manager in a Nursing Care Home is desirable
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- DBS paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary
- A strong support network from Regional manager and the wider teams
- You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- You have experience working in the health care sector at home management level
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.