If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at North West London as their Deputy Home Manager, where you'll be the reason why lives change for the better.
- Support the Home Manager in the duties of Responsible Officer' for the Home under all statutory requirements, legislation and in-house practice. This will include maintaining relevant records, logs and other documents as necessary, and the issue and control of medications for which the Home has taken responsibility.
- To take responsibility for the management of one or more parts of the Home (either physically such as a dementia wing) or for an area of work (e.g. care management or housekeeping).
- Undertake regular formal supervision and appraisals for the staff for whom they are responsible, actioning training needs when required in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that effective induction, supervision and appraisal is conducted with designated group of staff, in conjunction with the Supervision and Appraisal policy and procedure.
- Take an active part in the administration of the home ensuring effective communication at all times.
- Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Free Uniform
- DBS provided
- This is the perfect role for a 1st level Registered Nurse (holding a valid PIN) who is an experienced care team supervisor and is now ready for lead responsibility as part of continuing professional development. You must have experience in general, dementia and mental health nursing care, you will be required to work in all three areas of the home, supporting the nursing and care team.
- Your respect for older people is equally important. This is the perfect role if you have experience working at a senior level within a nursing home.
- A Nursing qualification with current PIN is essential for this role.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.