My client requires a dedicated Deputy Home Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- An RGN / RMN, with strong clinical skills.
- It would be preferable the incoming candidate has already worked as a Deputy Manager (If you are an experienced Senior Nurse and have a positive track record on delivering all points highlighted, please get in touch)
- Worked with the elderly.
- Experienced of leading and managing a team.
- Able to support staff with further training and support.
- Confident to step in for the Home Manager from time to time, i.e. annual leave.
- Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- If you are passionate about personal development and further progression, we are fully supportive and welcome ambitious individuals into our group. This is a senior position, and we understand that you may have more questions before applying. If that is the case, please get in touch to have a professional and confidential chat.
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Uniforms Provided
- DBS Paid
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Meals
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.