Working with the nursing and care team. Applying the highest standards of modern and professional practice. To ensure that all the needs of the residents are individually catered for including emotional, spiritual, nursing and physical requirements.
To ensure that all aspects of care are met to the high standards required by the company, ensuring that the homes policies and procedures are carried out and to take an active role inducting new staff.
Ensure that instructions are implemented, complying always as a minimum with NMC legislation, and the care stands act 2000 and CQC regulations.
Check staffing levels and plan sufficiently in advance to ensure all staffing levels are met.
Skills and Responsibilities
- To assist with events for residents, and help with showing prospective residents/relatives around the home.
- To inform the home manager anything affecting the home /residents, which needs improvement.
- To recognise the need to safeguard the dignity of residents and to ensure that all their affairs are treated as confidential.
- To ensure all care plans, records etc are regularly and accurately up dated.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of drugs are always available.
- Any discrepancy reported to the home manager.
- To be responsible for your own safety, together with the health and safety of all staff, residents and visitors.
- Have a working knowledge of accident procedures relating to the home.
- To carry out additional tasks or responsibilities as may be requested of you associated with the efficient operation of the home.
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking On-Site
- Uniforms Provided
- Subsidised Meals on Shift
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- At least 2-3 years Nursing/Managerial experience within a Nursing Home
- Lives close to the home in East Grinstead
- Must have valid PIN Number and be double vaccinated
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.