Full Time - Day Shifts
40 hours per week
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Child care vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Career Development
- Job Setting
- A fantastic Opportunity has arisen, My client requires a dedicated Unit Manager to join their well established nursing home located in Plymouth. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with general and dementia care being provided.
This service is a small service with a resident centred approach and a good CQC rating! The duties will include working alongside and closely with the Management team splitting duties.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: AB17728
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.