I have an opportunity that I think you'd be keenly interested in.
Please see below for the job details:
This specialist dementia home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a state of the art medium sized nursing home in Carshalton. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This care home has been rated 9.8/10 on a well-known care home website. They have constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating across all five categories
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.