Health Recruit Network are working on behalf of a forward thinking, private nursing home group to recruit a Service Manager to lead their Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities, based in Monmouthshire.
This is a modern, purpose-built care home with lovely grounds and amenities for the residents. The home has consistently achieved Good Ratings across their CIW inspection areas. The home also has a rating of 9.8/10 on the carehome.co.uk website and is a highly respected and well thought of service within the local community.
As Service Manager, you would be responsible for the regulatory and commercial performance of the home as well as building relationships with local healthcare professionals and attracting new residents to the home.
In addition to our client offering great benefits and development opportunities, they are also offering an attractive salary package including quarterly performance and occupancy bonuses.
- An excellent contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell (salary sacrifice).
- Discounted tariffs with 02.
- Access to great savings and discounts with major UK retailers.
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free DBS - Disclosure check
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent and be clinically qualified and hold clinical registration and be registered with a professional body ideally the NMC
- Experience in managing nursing and care teams in a residential setting
- Experience of managing a range of different departments such as therapies, transport, catering, administration, care and maintenance (desirable).
- Registration for this service following successful appointment.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service and a commitment to promoting the Welsh language
- Ability to provide budgetary compliance.
If this sounds of interest to you, please contact on either 0203 854 0306 or email@example.com for further details
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.