- Fertility Nurse Overview
- Fertility Nurse
- Must be Registered Nurse / Midwife
- Training Provided
- £32K - £4000K Per Annum
My client is a state of the art IVF clinic near London Bridge, and are committed to providing excellent individualized patient focused care. They specialise in surrogacy and egg donation.
Fertility Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Daily management of the clinical activities supporting other nurses, clinicians and embryologist.
- Nurse consultations, injection teaching, consent forms, theatre for egg collection and embryo transfer.
- Continuous development and improvement of services including check lists and patients pathway and quality and risk assessment.
- Audits and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs).
Fertility Nurse Requirements
Hold a relevant nursing qualification
Be registered with the NMC
Have satisfactory references
Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.