Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with a Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager background in an elderly care environment? We have an excellent opportunity to join a well respected care provider based in Worthing, West Sussex.
Our client is looking for an RGN/RMN with leadership experience to join their nursing and residential home in Bristol, the home offers high-quality and compassionate nursing, dementia and respite care.
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day management of the Home. Be responsible for rota planning, recruitment and training, overseeing all clinical needs of the residents, monitor and manage the staff on shift and work with the home manager to ensure compliance and service improvement.
Our client offers all their staff support and training to assist in the development of their career. We are looking for a registered nurse with previous management experience in a multi-disciplinary care setting with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and work as a proactive team member.
- Deputy Manager (Clinical Lead)
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age & Physical Disability
- Alzheimer's, Challenging Behaviour, Neuropathic, Speech Impairment, Day Care & Palliative Care
- up to £50,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Mentor experience
- Working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and implications in a care home for older people inc. Deprivation of Liberty Standards.
- Knowledge of CQC regulatory framework and its implications for practice
- Specialist knowledge of best practice in care and medication practice for older people
- An Approved First Aid Certificate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.