If you are an experienced Care Home Manager who is looking for a personal challenge whilst being really well financially rewarded, keep reading.
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Residents with Physical Disabilities & Dementia Care Treatment
- up to £85,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Top salary - this service will pay you more than what you earn now
- Generous Performance Related Bonus Scheme - including payments for improving CQC rating, Improving occupancy and Quarterly Loyalty bonus
- Career progression Opportunities
- 33 days leave (including Bank Holidays) per year
- Opportunity to work with Nourish - well advanced electronic care planning system
- Employee Benefits Scheme with lots of discounts at major supermarkets, High-street stores, cinema tickets, restaurants discounts and many more
- You will receive regular help and support from their Central Support Team on different matters, including Quality and Compliance, HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.