A leading luxury Nursing Home in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire area is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to work as Deputy Manager for the home. The highly rated home provides a luxury experience for all residents, the staff strive to provide all residents with only the highest standard of care, so they can have the best quality of life.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
- Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke
- up to £46,250 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary Care
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by the organisation
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.