The Mother and Baby Unit is a specialist 5 bedded unit. The unit provides mental health care and treatment for women during the late stages of pregnancy and up to one year after the birth of their baby.
Our client is able to offer continuous shifts to the successful Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who fit the following requirements;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least six months clinical experience working in Mental Health hospital
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- PMVA / MAPA / TASI
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Rewarding Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic Workacross different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
- Reliable Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Easy Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.