Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary: £46,000 per annum
Location: North West London
Hours: 44 Hours : 2-3 Nursing Shifts /1-2 Supernumerary
A leading nursing home in North West London currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The 40 bedded, fully CQC compliant home in Dartford provides elderly frail and medical nursing care and is owned and operated by one of the UK's leading care groups.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Days - 44 Hours per week
- Elderly Care & Dementia Care
- Palliative Care, Physiotherapy, Respite Care, Separate Specialist Dementia Care Unit
- up to £46,000 per annum
- Experience in a Senior Clinical Capacity
- To support Registered Manager to achieve consistent delivery of the very best care and independent living for residents through a fully compliant, profitable and well-run portfolio of homes.
- 1-2 supernumerary shifts eg audit/rotas
- To support Registered Manager as a Deputy Manager with nursing duties.
- To continually support and drive standards to ensure business objectives and the Care Quality Commission compliance criteria are met.
- Support and maximise each Home's occupancy and fee income per resident to ensure a viable and profitable business.
- Ensure the company's financial objectives are met.
- Working with your Manager and review business performance.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely information and reports to key stakeholders.
- You will be required to be on call as and when required.
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices.
- Undertake any other duties or training consistent with the grade and level of responsibility of the post.
- Ongoing paid training
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided
- DBS paid for
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.