£10.81 - £23.44 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Outreach Care Assistant Job Setting
My client requires a dedicated Outreach Care Assistant to work across Epping and Harrow area. My NHS client provides healthcare services to Essex Community. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing personal care in people homes. The role will offer a Daytime/ Nights shifts with a various shift patterns.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right Care Assistant / Home Carer.
Care Assistant Requirements:
- 3 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have driving license and their own vehicle
Skills and Responsibilities for Outreach Care Assistant:
• -Excellent observation skills.
• -Excellent communication and listening skills.
• -Empathy and the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• -The ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref VL40200
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.