£18.50 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
21 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to care in a Medium Sized Nursing Home in Manchester The home is a 60 bedded luxury home which offers Dementia and General Nursing Services to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. The home has obtained a Good CQC status and will need the right Nurse to maintain this.
My client has a reputation of providing excellent care treatment to it's residents and is looking for an experienced Nurse with great work ethic that will maintain the good CQC report. The enthusiast at the home is to ensure all the residents feel comfortable at all times. Staff spend time getting to know the families/residents to find out about their tastes and interests.
- Staff Nurse
- Full Time - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly Care - Dementia, General Nursing and Mental Health Conditions
- £19 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
Putting together treatment plans
Overseeing a team of care assistants
Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Brand new build
- Latest technology and care plans
- Fast-track progression to Management
- Private pension scheme
- Competitive pay of £19 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 2 Years experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.