- Staff Nurse required in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire , up to £19.10/hr, Days/Nights, 38.5 hours p/w
- +£2/hr - Weekends Enhancement
- +£3/hr - Nights Enhancement
- 38.5 Hours
- Days & Nights Available
- Death in Service Scheme
- Uniforms Provided
- Free Parking
- Star Awards
- Pension Scheme - 3%
- Ongoing Paid Training
- DBS Paid For
- NMC Revalidation Support
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Rehabilitation Centre that work with younger adults with Brain Injury, Neurological Conditions and within Neuro-Rehabilitation in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
As a specialist provider of neurological care, they know that you will be working within a challenging environment. So to ensure they recruit and retain the best staff, this company offers a broad range of benefits and rewards to recognise the excellent work you do looking after their residents.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.