- Nursing Home Manager
- £45,000 per annum (up to 10% per annum) + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager who specialises in Elderly and Dementia Care?
Are you a motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company's objective?
If yes, the Health Recruit Network may have the perfect job opportunity for you!
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager has become available in a service situated in Lincoln, Lincolnshire with a reputable and well established care provider. The Nursing Home is a large service which offers Residential and Nursing care for the elderly; the home is situated in Lincoln and is easily accessible by public transport.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team. As the successful candidate you will be required to manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people. You will work alongside the Deputy Manager and lead a team of nurses and carers to provide the best standard of care to the residents.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing a large home
- Nurse or Non Nurse qualified
- Recruitment, management and training of staff
- People Management, Time management & Communication Skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant legislation and standards of practice
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- Be no stranger to a busy, challenging Care Home Management role with at least 3 years' experience as a Registered Care Home Manager with CQC
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, compliance and care inspectorate.
- Passionate, driven, confident and resilient Leader
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Keen in developing yourself and others & able to build good relationships with the residents & their families
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.