£10.11 - £17 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
What you'll be doing: Working on an in-patients ward you'll be helping patients regain their independence where appropriate, and to teach them coping strategies. Staff work in partnership with the patient, carer and relatives to ensure all aspects of care, including assessment of needs on admission, joint goal setting, planning, implementation and evaluation of care, are effective.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Healthcare Assistants who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our client is able to offer continuous shifts to the successful Healthcare Assistants who fit the following requirements;
• Have a Healthcare Qualification.
• Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
• Must have Covid Vaccinations.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
• Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic - Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
• Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
• Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options
• Easy - Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.