A great opportunity has presented itself for a Home Manager, with this medium sized charity, that run a number of Nursing & Residential Care Homes for Adults and the Elderly. The ideal candidate will have a nursing qualification. It is a large, well presented home purpose built home with a good team of staff and a good infrastructure to allow the Home Manager to focus on the residents and deliver person centred care. There is also an experienced Deputy Manager to support the manager of this home, The ideal candidate will have clinical qualifications.
In return for your hard work and dedication, some of the Home Managers benefits are:
- Salary between up to £75,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by the organisation
The successful Home Manager will be required to: -
- Through your Deputy Managers - Manage and lead a team of care and support workers and all ancillary staff
- Experience of managing large teams
- Ensure all care standards are met at the highest level
- Have the ability to be able to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this through to the team on site
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Support in the recruitment process
- Have a good understanding of budgets and financial management
- The home is set within beautiful grounds in Hatfield. This role will suit an individual who has high energy and a can-do attitude, understanding the needs of the residents are a priority.
If you would like further information about this Home Manager (RGN) role or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate in contacting me on 0203 854 0306.
The successful candidate will be eligible to required to have full pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS and able to show full vaccine status.
Health Recruit Network is an independent consultancy recruiting on behalf of the hiring company
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.