£21.30 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a Complex Care Dementia based nursing home in Wellingborough. This home is focussed on Elderly Care with a specialism and focus on Dementia Care. As this is a Clinical Lead position, you must be nurse qualified as some of the hours per week will need to be clinical.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Clinical Lead
• Days - 40 Hours per week
• Working Age Adults & Elderly Care
• Dementia, Head/Brain Injuries & Mental Health Needs
• Experience in a senior clinical capacity ideal but not necessity
Skills and Responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Double Pay for Bank Holidays
• Free Uniforms provided
• Free DBS Check
• Transport available
• 2 weekends off a month
• Specialist Dementia & Mental Health training provided
• Private Pension scheme
• Company uniform provided
• Free on-site car park
• Flexible working hours for your supernumerary shifts
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Mental Health care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.