What you'll be doing:
We are looking for Agency RGNs to work across Bristol in all Departments (including some allocation on arrival).
Our client is able to offer continuous shifts to the successful Registered Nurses (RGNs) who fit the following requirements;
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must have at least six months NHS Experience.
- Hep B, BCG and MMR Vaccinations.
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
• Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic - Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
• Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
• Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options
• Easy - Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.