up to £18.50 per hour
Full time ( 36 or 48 hours per week) or Part time (24 hours per week) available
A Learning Disability / Younger Adult service based in Hereford, Herefordshire is looking for a RGN, RMN or RNLD to join there team.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful service in Hereford. My client provides nursing services to Learning Disability / Younger Adults including a range of disabilities.
This is a small service that has been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories and has received excellent reviews from families who have family members as residents.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised meals
- Extra day off every year
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.