£17.32 - £35.35 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires a dedicated Registered Nurse to work across Queen Victoria Hospital. You will be providing support to those who are staying at the Hospital and you will be allocated on the arrival.
You will be responsible for day to day care to the patients that are staying in the Queen Victoria Hospital. Units include A&E, Cardiology, E,N & T, General Medicine and Urgent Treatment Centre.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right Registered Nurse.
Registered Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Registered Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory clinical references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have the Mandatory Vaccines
• Recent Hospital Experience
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.