Health Recruit Network, one of the UK's leading healthcare recruitment businesses, is currently looking for an exceptional Residential Care Unit Manager in Mirfield, West Yorkshire. In this full-time, permanent role, you'll be responsible for providing the highest quality of care and support to our client's in a residential support setting based in the Epsom area.
The Residential Care Unit Manager in Mirfield role comes with a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum and some great benefits. To progress your application you must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and have a car or access to one.
Your primary responsibilities will include supporting the Service Manager to maintain the day to day running of the service on behalf of our client and working with Head Office departments to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the facility meets all of its legal requirements. You'll also support the Service Manager to develop an ethos that reflects people's individual needs and that celebrates their differences and diversity.
Some of the benefits of this Deputy Residential Support Manager role:
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
- Enhanced Disclosure (DBS) cost covered
- A development culture fostering ongoing learning and progression opportunities
- Join a high quality and growing operator
- Free meals on duty for long shifts
- Employee of the month and other bonus schemes
In addition to being fully supported in the job, excellent benefits will enhance your lifestyle and income.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following qualifications and healthcare and nursing experience:
- Be an experienced people manager (at least 3 years previous people management experience is required)
- Have a relevant management qualification (L4 or L5)
- Additional qualification in specialist area of dementia
- A caring nature and an intuitive sensitivity to the needs of others
- Ability to self-motivate, work on your own initiative as well as being a team player
- Effective communication skills both written and orally
- Emotional maturity and ability to speak to people in a pleasant but effective way.
If you live in the West Yorkshire area and are looking for a rewarding new role, please get in touch today.
Due to COVID-19 all interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
To find out more about this or other opportunities, please call me today on 0203 854 0306 or email email@example.com
Health Recruit Network is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.