£22 per hour
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Are you looking for an opportunity as a Deputy Manager where you can obtain clear progression while making a difference to the lives of others?
Working in a great care home in a great location, offering nursing care to its 40 residents, their professional standards are high. The home manager in place is a vastly experienced manager and would play an essential role in your on-going professional development.
The home is run by a highly regarded charity who invest in their staff, and this ethos is to be seen everywhere.
You must be a Registered Nurse (holding a valid NMC PIN) who is an experienced Deputy Manager.
Your benefits for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Pay supplements if all contracted hours are worked in a month
- Enhanced pay for extra overtime shifts
- Flexible working options and shifts
- A Refer a friend' scheme - £250 if a care worker joins the team and £1,000 for a nurse.
- A health insurance package with generous cash contributions
- 24/7 GP services
- Access to a specialist team who offer non-diagnostic guidance and information on a wide range of health-related issues.
- Confidential telephone counselling and advice service
- Free Uniform and car parking
- Paid for Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
We are looking for a nurse qualified Deputy Home Manager so you will require a NMC pin; a RGN/RMN or RNLD qualification with a passion for dementia care and elderly care experience.
To apply for the Deputy Home Manager position contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network or apply below
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.