£19 - £20 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful and purpose built nursing home in Tavistock, Devon. My client offers nursing care to younger adults, elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills and have the desire to develop there career further
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36-48 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly, Dementia care
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in Nursing as you will quickly gain exposure to a wide variety of clinical settings.
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the company
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Paid career breaks
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about resident centred care
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.