- Hourly Rate of £20/hr
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Paid Breaks
- Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and they have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
My client is a well-established part of the community in South West London. Situated in a quiet residential area, their friendly and compassionate care staff are on hand to provide residential, specialist dementia and round the clock nursing care in a modern, comfortable setting. As their residents have a variety of needs, they understand that it is important to get to know each of them individually in order to welcome each and every person into their family. Whether this is 1-to-1 care in the privacy of their own room, or mental and social stimulation in one of their new communal spaces, they ensure the personal approach provides truly individualised and dedicated care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.