£19.50 per hour
Full time (36 or 48 hours per week) or Part time (24 hours per week) available
This service is based in Plymouth and are looking for a RGN, RMN or RNLD to join there team.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built brain injury and neuro service in the independence of service users who require high levels of specialist support.
This is a sized service that has been awarded a positive CQC rating over all five categories and has received excellent reviews from families who have family members as residents.
This service is part of a large organisation with years experience in offer people centred care!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Company Benefits
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on-site
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.