£42,500 per annum
Contract - 42 Hours (30 Supernumerary)
Health Recruit Network are assisting an award-winning provider who have won the top 20 care home award in both 2020 and in 2021 for their innovative, highly modern care facilities!
The service is rated Good with CQC and offers high quality general nursing, dementia nursing and residential care in its specialist small bedded facility.
Your role as Deputy Home Manager will be to maintain their Good CQC and push clinical excellence across the 3 units and by being a leader, mentor and promoting and the best from your staff and for residents alike; you will be a true champion of care and excellence!
Your duties for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
- Clinical governance and quality assurance
- MDT liaison and family liaison
- Assessment and discharge
- Staff supervisions, mentorship and development
- Medication auditing
- Recruitment and off duty rota
Benefits for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
- 33 days holiday
- Excellent Induction training - 2 weeks fully supernumerary
- Ongoing career training and progression via training centres and e-learning
- Optional health care plan
- Fantastic discounts and vouchers via employee reward scheme
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Endorsement for management qualifications
We are looking for a nurse qualified Deputy Home Manager so you will require a NMC pin; a RGN/RMN or RNLD qualification with a passion for dementia care and elderly care experience.
To apply for the Deputy Home Manager position contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network or apply below
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.