We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for a Service Manager to oversee their service in Exmouth, Devon.
The service specialises in supporting the elderly and other vulnerable individuals in their own homes and other residential facilities around Sidmouth, Woodbury, Yettington, Sidford, Cranbrook, Silverton and Axminster. Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for a driver with access to their own vehicle, ideally with experience within a domiciliary or residential care home setting.
In return, you will be offered an opportunity to represent an ever-growing organisation who offer excellent career progression and benefits.
The successful Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of all aspects of the service including the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues communication with the team.
- Leading a team of staff and promote a positive, caring environment.
- Responsible for monitoring paperwork and systems to ensure company is compliant as per CQC regulations.
- Ensuring a good relationship is maintained with stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Undertaking the monitoring of regular and periodic quality assurance systems such as monthly reports, individuals' assessments, care plans etc.
- Monitoring alongside the director staff sickness and holidays allocation.
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day allocation of work amongst the team.
- Facilitating regular team meetings and planning meetings with the staff team.
- Supervising a team of staff on a regular basis.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of health and safety amongst the staff team.
- Attending meetings relevant to the post.
- Undertaking any other duties relevant to the post of registered manager as necessitated by the company.
What they offer you:
- up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent Career Progression
- Further Qualifications and Training
- Attractive Benefits Package
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.