This Nursing Home provides leading person-centred support and facilities for males and females aged from 55+ years old with Dementia, Learning Disabilities & Physical Disabilities
- To be considered for this position you must have an RGN Qualification with a valid NMC Pin
As The Deputy Manager Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
- We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours. You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous deputy managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £21.50 per hour and the annual salary is £44,842.98 per annum. This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
- Paid NMC fees for the first year
- Help with revalidation
- Company Pension
- Perkbox Account
- Blue Light Card
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Birthday Duvet Day (Qualifying criteria applies)
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.