- NMC Pin renewal fee paid each year
- Bupa Healthcare Expenses Cover
- Life Insurance
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (dependent on the length of service)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Refer a Friend' scheme
This unique 42-bed mental health hospital based in Hertfordshire , takes great pride in offering a range of specialist services for both men and women. Within this Hospital, they have a female PICU and two high-dependency units, one for older men and one for older ladies.
They are looking for RMN's , RNLD and RGN's with a passion for providing excellent, professional and effective care whilst ensuring our service users feel safe and respected. If you are someone who believes they make a difference to the lives of those living with chronic, complex mental and physical health needs, this could be the role for you!
Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN or RNLD) Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN or RNLD) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.