- Paid breaks
- Hot meals on shift
- DBS paid for
- Double time pay on bank holidays
- Shift Pattern : 07:00 - 19:30
- Benefits package including discount vouchers for high street shops and amenities, and many competitive offers for facilities such as insurance, health/dental plans, free training courses and lifestyle services
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Senior Nurse to work within a Neurological Centre in Cambridgeshire.
My client provides nursing services to adults with complex and long term neurological conditions, which include multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, traumatic brain injury and dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.