A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of the UK's largest Healthcare Providers for an experienced professional to be appointed to the role of Deputy Manager. You will support in managing a purpose-built care home designed to accommodate up to 42 older people requiring residential, nursing and dementia care. The home provides residents with a peaceful environment. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax and socialise.
If you believe that people have a right to choose how to run their own lives with the right support, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Deputy Manager you will:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals. We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have dementia. You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
- Be highly flexible in your approach
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered.
- Demonstrable and proven managerial experience within a similar role and to have had responsibilities for the management and supervision of a staff team
- Must have good computer skills
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.