My client requires is seeking an experienced deputy manager to support the home manager in a busy medium sized bed nursing home. The right candidate will have proven clinical experience.
The home itself has a fantastic reputation with a good CQC rating.
This is a permanent position with flexible working hour to suit the candidates work life balance and will be 40 hours per week.
The home has great feedback from those that live in the home and has a great working atmosphere. This is a family run home with a family feel to the staff team.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia Care, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
- up to £19.50hr
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing paid training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.