What you'll be doing:
Working on an in-patients ward you'll be helping patients regain their independence where appropriate, and to teach them coping strategies. Staff work in partnership with the patient, carer and relatives to ensure all aspects of care, including assessment of needs on admission, joint goal setting, planning, implementation and evaluation of care, are effective.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and experienced Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our client is able to offer continuous shifts to the successful Nurses who fit the following requirements;
- Have all vaccinations
- NMC registered
- No restrictions on pin
- 6 Months General Ward experience
- 2 Clinical references to cover previous 3 years of employment
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
• Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic - Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
• Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
• Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options
• Easy - Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
Interested? Click apply and we will be in touch shortly
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.