£18 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
A medium sized privately owned nursing home near North Shields, Tyne And Wear is looking to hire an RMN/RGN Night Nurse Manager to join their team.
The home cares for older adults and specialises in dementia care and other mental health conditions.
They provide the highest level of care and strive to give each resident the best quality of life using the best state of the art equipment.
Details of the Night Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on night shifts
• A competitive annual salary
• High street discounts and savings through employee rewards package
• Free hot meals
• Free on-site parking
• Great opportunities for career promotion
• Comprehensive training both online and face to face
As the Night Nurse Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the running of the home focusing on managing clinical service delivery.
You will coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the planning, delivery, and implementation of person-centred care plans, ensuring all clinical services meet or exceed national requirements and that clinical records are accurately managed and updated.
What the home is looking for in a successful candidate:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experience within a caring environment in a senior role
• Clean DBS check
• Knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Guidelines.
• Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping is desired but not essential
• Gold Standard Framework for end-of-life Care
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
• A caring and empathetic individual
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network now on 0203 854 0306.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.