The Housing Manager will provide a tailored, resident focussed and comprehensive housing management service for different tenures for a large site or across a cluster of Retirement Living Schemes within a designated geographic location. This will include void management, repairs, allocations, lettings and arrears collection. In addition they will lead on health and safety compliance at each scheme, look to resolve anti social behaviour and contribute to performance reporting and policy development.
- To be responsible for the efficient running of all areas of the service, to include, housing management, maintenance, administration and catering. This will include development and evaluation of all aspects of the service provision, ensuring that they comply with all legislation, policy and procedures.
- To ensure that the service is financially viable and to manage systems to ensure that the service works within its financial plan.
- To ensure that the service meets organisational and national government agenda's for older peoples services, in particular in relation to housing
- To ensure that the service meets national and local legislative standards.
- To ensure that the service has a stable dedicated and competent team to deliver a consistent quality service to the residents. Through effective use of policy, procedure and training, ensure that all staff are inducted, managed and supervised to enable them to maximise their potential through leadership, example, training and guidance.
- Provide effective and engaging leadership to colleagues, working collaboratively and managing teams in line with policy and procedures, good practice, statutory and organisational requirements.
- Ensure that efficient recruitment and selection takes place to establish and maintain a full staff compliment that eliminates the need for use of agency staff.
- Through effective use of policy, procedure and training, ensure that all staff are inducted, managed and supervised to enable them to maximise their potential through leadership, example, training and guidance.
- To keep up to date on current legislation, regulatory requirements and best practice undertaking all the duties under statutory requirements, legislation and in-house practice. This will include ensuring that all relevant records, logs and other documents are maintained.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.