Location: Stockport, Cheshire
- Competitive salary
- Lifetime benefits, including Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of up to 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion and sport
- Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
- Have management experience working as a Registered Manager within a nursing home
- A proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care
- Be strong leader and be able to work with and develop a staff team.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience working successfully with stakeholders and CQC
- NVQ Level 5 preferable
- A nursing background is desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence and access to vehicle
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established not-for-profit care provider with a great reputation. The company invest in their staff and strive to deliver leading quality care to their residents.
As Nursing Home Manager you will draw upon your leadership skills and extensive knowledge as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home. You will ensure it maintains the highest standards of care whilst running it as efficiently as possible. Also managing the commercial success of the home.
You must have experience working within an elderly nursing or residential care home. You will have experience successfully managing teams as you will be supervising and assisting internal staff. Great communication skills are required to be able to build the relationships with the staff, residents and their families.
For this position we can only accept applications from candidates currently working in the sector with previous management experience and a full UK driving Licence with access to a vehicle.
Where is the role:
This role is based in Stockport, Cheshire and is New Mills, Glossop, Hyde, Ashton-under-Lyne- Oldham, Stretford, Altrincham, Wythenshawe and Manchester.
How to apply:
To apply for the role please attach your application via Indeed or contact Deborah directly on 0161 791 4066.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Paid NMC fees for the first year
- Assistance with revalidation
- Company Pension
- Perkbox Account
- Blue Light Card
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Birthday Duvet Day (Qualifying criteria applies)
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.