- up to £18.75/hr
- Nights & weekend enhancements
- Paid breaks & handover
- Pension scheme
- DBS paid for
- NMC renewal
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A specialist nursing home requires a committed Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) within in the St Leonards On Sea area.
They offer long term chronic or palliative care with a high level of nursing expertise. They also have a unit to provide care and support to people who may have suffered traumatic or acquired brain injury, neuro- degenerative diseases or conditions, cognitive impairment and social exclusion.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.