£15.68 - £33.01 per hour
020 7193 4003
30 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work at Hospital in Worthing. My client provides support for people with mental health problems aged 18-65. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day-to-day care to the patients with Mental Health issues that are staying at the hospital. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have MAPA - TASI or PMVA training
• Have the mandatory vaccinations
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref VL40595
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.